Forcible Detainer Lawyer San Antonio
The Firm's attorneys have successfully represented clients in hundreds of residential and commercial eviction proceedings in Texas Justice of the Peace and County Courts. Our experience in eviction proceedings include successfully representing landlords in removing:
- Operator of sexually-oriented business for nonpayment of rent in excess of $200,000.
- Industrial warehouse tenant for rent delinquency in excess of $100,000.
- Medical transport company for nonpayment of rent and other lease violations.
- Day spa operator for nonpayment rent and various forms of misconduct in violation of the lease.
- Residential tenants for engaging in conduct in breach of their leases, including for brandishing weapons, assault and battery, possession of controlled substances, indecent exposure, unduly disturbing other residents, and unauthorized animals.