Scott A. Walther
Scott Walther is an attorney with the Brown Law Firm. Scott focuses his legal practice on issues surrounding property owners, property management companies, real estate disputes, and landlord tenant matters.
Scott is a civil litigator with experience representing parties in claims involving bankruptcies, personal injury, premises liability, construction defects, commercial real estate, and automobile accidents. Prior to joining the Brown Law Firm, Scott was a litigator for one of the largest plaintiff’s personal injury law firms in Texas.
St. Mary’s University School of Law, 2015
- Staff Writer for the St. Mary’s Scholar Law Review
- St. Mary’s Institute on China Law and Business program at Beihang University in Beijing, China.
Texas State University, 2011
- Magna Cum Laude
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Economics
- Thomas J. Henry Injury Attorneys (San Antonio)
- The Smeberg Law Firm (San Antonio)
- Texas, 2015
- Admitted to Western Federal District of Texas, 2016